Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged, again

My second official tagging- from Heather S.

7 Little Knows Facts:
1) James plays with my hair every night (well almost)
2) I have a glass bookcase with Barbies in it
3) My family calls me "J-Dog"

3 joys:
1) Sammi and Peter
2) Trips with my family
3) James playing with my hair at night

3 fears:
1) Loosing my family
2) Drowning
3) Loosing my mind

3 goals:
1) Loose some weight
2) Not question every decision I need to make
3) Have at least one big trip a year

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1) Why do I have such a hard time answering these questions

2) Blogger has been so slow today, I think I might have to opt out!
3) I wonder if I have any good shows on the DVR

Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
1) Nothing- it was Sunday

2)
3)

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1) Water

2) Milk
3) Orange Juice (only on Sunday)

Current Obsessions:
1) Cary Grant Movies (using Netflix)
2) Using my new Nikon D60
3) Finding summer shows to watch

3 people I tag: Okay I am looser and don't have enough people to tag (they have already been tagged- except one)
1) Emily K
Emily can certainly tag 3 people!

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

Look at you! Three posts in one day! You are my hero. Hey, congrats on the new camera. My husband and my sister both want that one. BTW, I think Cary Grant is awesome and I am jealous that your husband plays with your hair. Randy keeps telling me not to cut mine, but then I have to beg him to play with it. I need to threaten him more I guess. ;)