We finally finished replacing our baseboards a few weeks ago. It was a huge pain!
I painted them and James finished the rounded corners- the actual rounded corners!
They took a lot of work, sanding and filling and sanding again.
You would think that with all our technological advances we could get wooden rounded corners that are the same depth as the baseboard they are going with.
I know it's crazy to expect such a huge challenge to be overcome!
Anyway, James did a great job, now I just have to keep Peter from banging them up!
Why didn't anyone tell me boys are out of control?!?
3 comments:
Yeah for projects. Now we need to paint our walls and baseboards this spring too. Because yes, our boys have dinged the crap out of them.
Doesn't it feel good to have at least one project done! They look great--Michael would approve!
Glad to see you blogging more! Hey, great job you guys! It looks so nice! Yea- boys were made to break, bang, and ding everything! Men are from Mars!
Post a Comment