James has been hassling me to get some pics of the kids to
compare how they looked at the same age.
This is a very "weak" attempt to comply with that request.
compare how they looked at the same age.
This is a very "weak" attempt to comply with that request.
Weak, because
1~ I don't have any digital pics of Sam when she was little (hint hint James for a decent scanner)
2~ I don't have my pics organized by date (perhaps I should change that)
3~ I spend far too much time agonizing about which ones to choose!
1~ I don't have any digital pics of Sam when she was little (hint hint James for a decent scanner)
2~ I don't have my pics organized by date (perhaps I should change that)
3~ I spend far too much time agonizing about which ones to choose!
Here's a comparison of Peter and Elizabeth.
I mean, really it's obvious who is who here, but I think some younger photo's might be harder to tell. They are both 3-4 months in these. I know, Peter looks absolutely thrilled!
Elizabeth has more hair, but those of you who see her often, know that is not case going forward. Peter definitely had more than a racing stripe of hair at 10 months!
Obviously this one is not a comparison, but I think it's cute! It's the same time period as the pic of Elizabeth above and Sam has to be on here somewhere!

1 comment:
Holy Crap! She posts!!! Stanley, I thank you for making all these posts possible because I am that lowly friend who keeps up best through electronic corespondents. No, living two streets away apparently isn't close enough for me. I love you Jen, I hope you know it. Don't know what I would do without you!
Post a Comment