Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For Stanley- AGAIN

Guilted into blogging again (by Stanley)!

I really should keep up more- James is always bugging me about wanting to see our peeps larger than life on the Internet.

As it is, I seem to only do it when my nephew is off gallivanting
around somewhere far, far away.

So, in a effort to "guilt" him onto staying close to home.....
here's some pic's of the cutest kids EVER!

Sam (14) and Elizabeth a.k.a. Squiz (18mo.)- Summer 2011
Ya ya- I know we need to get rid of the binky.

Peter (4) -looking slightly George'ish- Summer 2011

Sam and Squiz at the pool- Spring 2011



Peter- Giving a very "Peter" face- Spring 2011

That's it.
No fabulous stories, just pics.

3 comments:

Stanley Langford Lloyd said...

So... Remember how I love and miss you guys SO MUCH!?!?! Anyway, I love all of the pics, especially the rather esoteric reference to Seinfeld. Total Win.

Thanks again for posting!

Unknown said...

I hope you keep getting guilted into blogging. Your kids are so cute!

Emily K. said...

I'm so glad you blogged! Keep it up!!