This is Prancer. We call her Prancer kitty, or Prancebus Kiddington. Santa brought her to Sammi for Christmas in 2003. Off to a slightly rocky start, we made the mistake of waking Sammi to show her Prancer- she freaked out! Shortly after (about 10 minutes) once she was fully awake, the excitement settled in. Prancer is a small cat- the picture of her in the tub was taken when she had been with us for a few months, the next photo is her full grown. She looks like she has a lot of growing to do, but she is full size now.


We love our sweet kitty. A few Halloweens ago we dressed her up in Sammi's Build-a-Bear outfits.
She looks happier about the princess outfit than the wizard one.
Today, we had Prancer shaved. She is not a long haired cat, but her coat was so thick this winter that she was shedding all over. Here she is all trimmed up. I have to say she looks pretty funny.
Perhaps in a few months when her fur grows back, she will forgive us. I hope it grows back the same...some don't and hers was so pretty.







2 comments:
Poor Prancer dude. Put the princess costume back on STAT! Don't you realize that anyone and their dog can see your nude cat online now? :) The humanity!
I know, right? We are so mean. I don't think I will ever do that to her again. See looked so sad when I picked her up.
Post a Comment