James and I had been thinking about getting a swing set for a while. We decided to go with a smaller set since Peter has a long way to go before a big one could be used and the really big ones (big enough for James and Sammi) are too much $$. We purchased a Little Tykes swing with a small slide and very small "look-out". Peter got very excited when James put the slide on. I missed the cutest shot when he had the drill in his hands. After sliding down, he tried to climb back up the slide (don't all kids?).
When everything was all put together Sammi pushed him on the swing.
4 comments:
Yeah. I'm glad you guys got one. That kid sure loved that swing!
More pictures, it finally worked I take it! He is so cute and I bet he loves it. p.s. we need to play... but not on the swing set, somewhere else of course. :)
I got your blog from Heather. It's fun to find friends and learn about what is happening in their lives. Cute blog! Cute pictures!
So let's see more pictures there little lady. Even a complaint post would be nice. :)
Post a Comment