Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bubbles, Baskets and Bedtime

A few weeks ago when it was actually warm we started working in the back yard. James was covering up our repaired sprinkler pipes, Sammi was mowing, I was weeding and Peter was attempting to mow behind Sammi hoping for bubbles.
His efforts were fruitless however....we have tried to use the bubble mower a few times now and well, it's just not like the commercial. I realize few toys actually work the way you think they will. Only getting a few bubbles is very disappointing to a little kid.

Watching Peter's sad face a hearing him ask "bubbles?" was so pathetic that we went and got the bubbles that work.

He had a great time...if you click on the pics you can actually see the bubbles(I love my camera!).

I can often find Peter somewhere in the house with a basket, he loves them! Remind me why I buy toys at all? He just dumps them out of the basket so he can climb in!

I am sure that everybody's kids sleep funny, mine end up on the floor (Sammi did this the other day- but I didn't have the camera), at the bottom of the bed and in chairs!

They were so cute here I almost didn't wake Sammi in order to put Peter in his bed.

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

That last picture is just TOO precious! What a sweet big sister!

Unknown said...

I love the cute pictures! Yay! Bubble fun! My kids always enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing.

heather said...

Oh that last picture is so sweet. Such sweet kids. See you tonight right...

christy Hansen said...

I love it!!! Camera's are the best. I look forward to looking at my pictures when the kids are grown and gone and spending hours remembering the simple little moments that take your breath away.