This time I was not the "bad blogger", but plagued by bad internet connections. I find that when it is really rainy or super cloudy my service is less than stellar. Today, however, things seem to be fine. So, here is the Easter post, and only 3 months behind (I am doing so much better!).
We have several Easter traditions. One is coloring far too many eggs at Grandma Bentley's. It's really not too messy thanks to the fact that my Dad saves papers for an obscenely long amount of time. I think I had more dye on my hands than they kids did.
We usually dye the eggs on Friday so the bunny can come and hide them on Saturday afternoon, but this year we went to the U to Stanley's egg hunt on Saturday, and you know one bunny can only do so much. So we dyed eggs on Saturday and actually hunted on Easter (which we NEVER do) while dinner was getting ready. Sorry no Easter dinner pics (and you know how we LOVE food), but rest assured it was delicious as usual!
The big kids all ran around the house, thus the reason for so few photos...but the little ones always stay in the front, so they get the most "exposures". I am pretty sure that little Sophia's basket could have held her as well as the eggs! The sun was really bright, so our traditional picture on the porch was a bit hampered, but at least all of their eyes are open!
Ofcourse I have some Peter pics, the poor kid always makes for a good laugh. This year while all the big kids colored eggs, he covered himself with the stickers that come in the coloring kit (you know the PAAS ones that never get used). He seemed quite pleased and even let Uncle Scotty put a cap on his head, effectively making him look like some sort of gangster/rapper with weird bling. Finally he decided they were uncomfortable and started transferring them from himself to Grandma.
All in all it was a great holiday!



2 comments:
How fun to see your cute family traditions. I just love watching them grow. So glad to read all about it.
I think Peter's pictures are soo cute!! And I understand about the older kids, Dallin is rarely in my snap shots, because he's never around. :)
Post a Comment