I spent the better part of last summer nagging my nephew about his lack of posts while he was teaching English in Thailand. This year he has returned the favor. Reminding me as often as he can (he is teaching English in Spain) that I have fallen woefully behind.
Well Stanley, this first catch up post is for you!
Here is a random sampling of Elizabeth and Peter in January.
Well Stanley, this first catch up post is for you!
Here is a random sampling of Elizabeth and Peter in January.
(Sam was notably absent, being in school all the time!)
The "long lashes" of Elizabeth
Feet are just cute!
Peter's art show at Preschool- he is so proud!
Just hold still for the picture kid! Jeesh!
Well that's all until tomorrow, or the next day, or the next, or the next.......
1 comment:
Wow, just wow. I have never had a blog dedicated to me and I just don't know where to begin... I'd like to thank the academy, and all of my wonderful producers and all of those little jobs that got me to where I am today :).
Seriously though, so glad I got to see some super cute pics of my little cousins!
Can't wait for more!
Post a Comment