Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall

I love fall-

I love the smell and feel of the air. Everything is so crisp.



I love apples and pumpkins and beautiful fall colors.






I love going to "our spot" for the annual chili run with my family on GC weekend. (new pics to be posted after the run).

I love getting ready for Halloween.

Costumes (my sister Julie always makes them and though she complains I know she secretly loves it!), candy, decorations- what a fun time!



Julie made all of the costumes in the pic on the left

I love Thanksgiving dinner, I mean who doesn't (except for my Grandpa because he worked on a turkey farm when he was young)?

Of course I have no pictures- I know lame, right? I'm not sure why I have no pictures. I thought perhaps I would someone else pics on this (from the Internet)- but none of their food looked as good as our does! Thanks MOM!

I love that it's a time of year when people seem to want to get together. There seems to be a feeling of family, and

family is what I love the most.


Bentley Family (my dad and all his peeps)

1 comment:

heather said...

That is quite the gaggle of peeps there. This season is the best for family.