Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Memory Post

(from Heather's Blog)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, post a comment that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
PS
The picture above is one of my fondest memories of a grandkids picture (my parents grandkids of course). All of them look so CUTE- before Peter was born of course- look at my Sammi's hair- that took 3 hrs!

4 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

My first memory of you is at our first presidency meeting. You and I just clicked, jabbering about things we had in common - it was hard to settle down into meeting mode! Have you noticed that trend seems to continue every week?

Jaqui said...

Remember when...we had that scout meeting at the Emett's and afterward we stood outside in the freezing cold while we chatted. Finally we took it inside before we froze!

heather said...

My memory of you is the first day meeting you at a presidency meeting and you making it know that you did not run i.e. exercise. I loved that you were so blunt and I love that we have gotten you out with us. Our walks/rides are something that I look forward too, I mean how else would I have any clue what was going on in old movie land without you. Love!

Stanley Langford Lloyd said...

My favorite memory of you, Aunt Jenni, is being woken up at 5 am on a Saturday morning and being told to get up and get dressed, that my bags were packed and the plane was waiting because I was going to Disney World! Easily one of the best memories of my life and I am so glad that I got to share it with you.