Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer fun

My first official trip to the pool this summer- it was so fabulous! What could be better than not having to apply sunblock (because it was totally overcast), and hanging out with people I like (we missed you Emily!)?
Heather and Christy (who both look so great at the pool) finally talked me into it.


It took some coaxing...but in the end, I could fend them off no longer! I envy their clear skin (since mine is plagued with issues...malasma for one), but being the good friends that they are, they didn't point out to me that I look much better with makeup on!

The slide was by far the most popular activity!

Christy had a fantastic splash down with Emma.

Who was then brave enough to go by herself like the other big kids.

How cute are these kids?

Isaac and Peter had a little break and seemed as though they were chatting.

Perhaps they were discussing Peter's shriveled feet.

A few times of "ring a round the rosey" and they were ready for lunch.

We had lunch at Mcd's after and of course Peter totally passed out in the car on the way home. A good time was had by all!

5 comments:

Jaqui said...

How fun! I love the pool! And just so you know, I don't look great at the pool either. At least your brave enough to get your picture taken...and post it on your blog. Good for you!

heidivee said...

Um, hello? I think you look totally cute in that picture! My hubby and I went on Monday...took the kids. Remembered to apply sunblock to them and NOT to me. And I am fried. I, too, avoid the pool at all costs. So this skin hasn't seen sun for a while. I HATE sunburns. No wonder I don't go to the pool.

heather said...

Great pics, great company, great day. Thanks lady!

Stanley Langford Lloyd said...

okay, i am so totally jealous! i have not been in a pool this entire summer! and you have the peter and the sammibus... gosh! are you trying to make me miserable, because you are succeeding...

Emily Norman said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'm so there next time.