Okay, I am sure that Sammi has heard that at least once in school, but not lately.
I am a bad Mom who didn't take of a picture of her 6th grader on Monday.
She left before I was out the shower- darn over achiever! She was so excited to
start school again, surprising considering she only had a 3 week break.
She is so NOT her mother!
She is already planning to run for Secretary and join the crossing guard crew.
Funny she doesn't care to work in the cafeteria so much- I mean she can eat ANYONE under
the table (including James). She came home with stories of who was in what class and sitting by
who (which most shouldn't because they talk too much- according to her).
Well, I guess that makes it official- she's not a baby any more.
Peter and I miss her already, she is such a great helper. I guess we're on our own buddy- strap in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
2 comments:
That Sammy, is one of a kind. I love the girl.
Oh my Sammy Sam, I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment